Day #12: The Parents and Kids of Proctor: May 24

 Day 12 Blog:

Today was Mabels 4th birthday!!! We celebrated the morning by going up to Summerfield to swing on the swings. Willa and I swung on the swings while Mabel worked on her pirate ship and fixing it up, a.k.a. the play structure. 



We got to see the dogs that live at summerfield and played with them for a little bit. Willa was making barking noises at the dogs. After having some lunch, I went back in the afternoon to see Mabel. We just hung out in her front yard playing with bubbles, and then made a lemonade stand made out of hose water. Mabel told me how she was going to miss me next year after I graduated so I explained to her what was going to happen when I did. It was a nice talk with her in the warm afternoon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #2: The Parents and Kids of Proctor: May 11

Weekly Reflection: Week 1

Weekly Reflection: Week 2