Day #8: The Parents and Kids of Proctor: May 18


 Day 8 Blog:

Today was another easy and beautiful day out. I started my morning with some final presentation work, as well as working on my evaluation. At around 12, I headed over to Mabel and Willa‘s house. I picked up Mabel to go play. We headed to the swingset first and played on that for a bit before taking a cool down break in the locker room to play some lacrosse and get some sticks to bring outside. Here’s Mabel in the goal. 


You can see how much she loved it. We then went over to the swing set again and played in the shade as Santa pretending to put presents under the Christmas tree. It was a lot of fun and thankfully there was some shade for us to enjoy. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day #2: The Parents and Kids of Proctor: May 11

Weekly Reflection: Week 1

Weekly Reflection: Week 2