Day #10: The Parents and Kids of Proctor: May 20

 Day 10 Blog:

This morning was a short one, but it was nice and warm! I headed over to Mabel and Willas house to play with them outside for a bit. We played and wrote with the chalk as well as blew some bubbles. Mabel loved to play the Cinderella game where she pretended she was Cinderella. I could only be over at their house for about an hour before I had to go to a seminar.

After lunch, I went back over to get Mabel. We played on the swings for a bit before getting a lacrosse stick and played around outside. Mabel was the goalie as I shot some goals on her, she saved every one! Today was super sunny and warm, so it was a lot of fun to be outside with the girls!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #2: The Parents and Kids of Proctor: May 11

Weekly Reflection: Week 1

Weekly Reflection: Week 2